Monday 30 December 2013

Happy Holidays!

Happy holidays to my three readers! I hope everyone had a great Christmas. I got the stomach flu on Christmas morning and stayed in bed until Saturday. Woooo!

(Ok, I lied. I did get up to eat a tiny bit of turkey and watch another disappointing installment of Doctor Who.)

Before I got sick, I had two days of great celebrations with my friends and family, so I was not too choked.

Last Sunday, I hosted a party with some of my friends from art school. I haven’t seen some of them in ages ‘cause of school and work, so it was great that we could all get together and eat and have a chat (and play Idina Menzel songs in the background). This year, instead of doing Secret Santa, we all agreed to do a card exchange!

I had this grand idea to write a post about gift giving and getting together and blah blah blah, but it was dry and felt insincere so whatever. So...have some pictures.

I take really shitty pictures, just to warn you. But my intentions are good.












I'm the idiot that's way too close to the camera. Anyway, see you in 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment